these tea bags are created using the principles of origami. while the tea infuses the bird or the shape gradually expands.
Margherita pizza with basil, olive oil, garlic, tomatoes and mozzarella (via tinaphan)
SOMEBODY FEED ME!
(Reblogged from gluttony is a bliss)
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 8 teaspoons plus 2 tablespoons ancho chili powder
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (recommended: Frank’s)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Whisk in the 2 tablespoons ancho powder and heat for 10 seconds. Stir in hot sauce and honey and season with salt and pepper.
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup creme fraiche
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley (whole leaves for garnish)
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese (recommended: Cabrales)
Whisk together the heavy cream and creme fraiche in a medium bowl. Stir in the parsley and blue cheese and season with salt and pepper.
Great wedding favor.They’re lollipops! They’re pies! Aaaagggghhhhbrainexplodes
oh my godness! these! i must make these! this is not helping my pie baking addiction.
2 cups Early Grey tea, chilled
1/2 cup simple syrup
6 tbsp fresh lemon juice, plus curled strips of lemon for garnish
1/4 cup rum
In a pitcher, combine all ingredients except peel. Pour into glasses filled with ice. Garnish with peel, if desired.
Jasmine Blooming Flower Tea
A bird’s eye view of my Jasmine Blooming Flower Tea. Blooming Flower Teas are typically imported from Fujian Province (near Shanghai) and handmade by wrapping green tea leaves around a combination of flowers. The magic starts as soon as you let the ball steep.
You can purchase here, but after I finish these I may go on a Chinatown hunt for more. Keep you posted.
Poached Pear Waffle w/Maple Butter @ Clinton Street Baking Company.
Grapefruit - Lemon Sandwich Cookies »
- ½ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed ruby red grapefruit juice
- ¾ cup soft unsalted butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 2/3 cups cake flour, plus more if needed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest